Connected Solutions Group LLC is committed to providing our customers with excellent service and a positive experience, as customer satisfaction is a top priority and, therefore, we strive to ensure that your order is received intact and exactly as you ordered it. However, in the event that a return is unavoidable, CSG is pleased to offer a 30-day return policy on select items as offered by our vendor partners. Additional information and updates on return policies can be obtained from your CSG representative, for manufacturer information contact [email protected]g.com or call. Therefore, our policy for returns is set forth as follows:
- Return Restrictions.
- Nontangible “goods” such as performed services and or labor fees are not subject to refunds and are prohibited.
- Defective Product Returns. Customer may return specific defective Products directly to the wholesaler within fifteen (15) days of the invoice date and receive at the discretion of CSG either a credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. After fifteen (15) days, only the manufacturer warranty applies. It is the consumers responsibility to inspect hardware for defects within the initial 15-day period.
- Non-Defective Product Returns. Only with explicit consent from CSG may customers return certain non-defective products. Said returns are only applicable within thirty (30) days of invoice date. At the Customer’s chosen a credit or exchange will be given, minus a restocking fee; this will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by a minimum of fifteen percent (15%).
- Restricted, Manufacturer-Only Assistance. Certain Products cannot be returned to CSG for any reason—without exception—and it is solely up to the customer to contact the manufacturer directly for any needed assistance.
Custom Orders. This refers to products that are specially ordered; orders that may be non-returnable; or have specific return restrictions that were provided at the time of sale.
Examples of Custom Orders include but are not limited to the following:
Product Purchases over $200.00
Purchase of any same product on the same order or multiple orders within a consecutive sixty days that exceeds three in quantity
Any items purchased that is not in stock
Purchase orders and or any transaction that are financed
Conditional Return Based on purchase price
- Customer Shipment of Returned Merchandise.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Absolutely no returns regardless of the product or product type will be accepted, unless they are accompanied by a unique RMA number. RMA numbers are only obtained by providing the following information to the CSG RMA department: Name (that is on the Purchase Order) The subsequent invoice number. Product(s) serial number(s) Summary in detail of the discrepancies with said product(s). Pending an RMA number is warranted and thus provided, the customer has five (5) days from the issuance to return the product(s) Returns made after the five (5) day period and or those received without a valid RMA number will be considered “UNAUTHORIZED” Furthermore, CSG reserves and exercises the right to refuse any returns deemed “unauthorized.”
- Returned Products Must Be Complete. Any incomplete returns will be refused. All returns MUST BE COMPLETELY returned (no exceptions.) This includes all the original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and any other accessories that were enclosed. CSG reserves the right and will refuse incomplete returns. Additionally, CSG will charge a minimum fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee for returns that are accepted.
- Responsibility for Shipping Costs. It is the customer’s responsible for the cost of shipping returned items; CSG is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items. CSG will match customer’s shipping method.
- Customer Shipping Insurance. The customer is strongly advised when shipping returns to purchase adequate insurance to cover for loss and or damage in transit. It is also highly recommended that the customer uses a shipping method that provides proof of delivery. CSG is not responsible for loss and or damaged returns during shipment.
- Merchandise Damaged in Transit.
- Refusal to Receive Damaged Products. If the customer receives a package from CSG damaged, The Customer should REFUSE to accept delivery from the carrier. If the customer does accept delivery of a damaged package, The customer must do the following: (i) note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record, so that CSG may file a claim; (ii) save, the merchandise as is, AND the original box and packaging it arrived in; and (iii) promptly notify CSG either by calling the CSG RMA department or by contacting the vendor’s account manager to arrange for carrier’s inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If the customer fails to comply with these instructions within fifteen (15) days of the delivery, The customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as is and if arrived undamaged. Furthermore, said merchandise will be subject to CSG’S normal return policy, as described above in sections 1 and 2, and all current manufacturer warranties and restrictions will still apply.
Any credit(s) issued to the customer under this return policy must be used within one (1) year (365 days) from the date credit was issued. Credit(s) granted to the customer regarding return(s) can only be used for future transactions. Any unused credit(s) not used within the one (1) year period will terminate.
Service Disclaimer. Except as otherwise expressly provided in an Agreement and except for any implied warranties or conditions or terms that cannot be excluded as a matter of law, Connected Solutions Group LLC does not make any representations, covenants, conditions or warranties whether expressed or implied, including warranties of satisfactory of finale service quality. CSG does not warrant that the functions or connectivity of products meet any specific requirements that the user may have, or that services will be error free or uninterrupted.